1) Death is untrue. Like the kid in The Matrix said, “there is no spoon.” We are not our bodies. Our bodies are our tools. We are God sparks, wearing magical meatball suits.
2) Being out of body is fill-in-the-blank. Your mindset creates the tone and magnetizes where you go.
3) The human ego is crazy strong. I stayed afraid the whole time – terrified God wouldn’t “believe” I wanted to stay on Earth. I started pulling myself back to my body, along my silver cord, to prove I did!
4) God is sentient and non-sentient. God's presence is too pure to be anything less.
5) God feels like Freedom, most of all.
6) God's Love exists immovably. God is made of Light and Love. God can't "be" any other way.
7) I could've just murdered someone. God would've received me in Light and Love, just the same.
8)I was wholly loved. Just like you. No matter who you are. No matter what you’ve done. No. Matter. What.
9) There is no sin. There are no rules. No good or bad. No right or wrong.
10) There is no separation. All is One. If I'm on the toilet, I'm praying. But that's me.
11) There are no gatekeepers. No middlemen needed. All rituals accepted.
12) YOU are the best at discerning your truth. YOU are your own best guru!
13) Like Wayne Dyer said, you’ll never get apple juice from an orange. God Is everything. Every pebble, every galaxy. Every you, every me. We ARE God – briefly embodied and briefly unaware – and this Truth is our skeleton key to everything!