Imagine an upside down glacier. At the bottom, the tip, is each of us. God-sparks in meatball suits. Attending Earth school. Navigating 3-D and its veil of forgetting.
But most of our Soul's expression exists beyond our bodies and this planet. Most of “us” exists in spirit, beyond time and space.
FOR THIS REASON, EVERY HUMAN IS INNATELY "PSYCHIC"!
Because we’re multi-dimensional beings, we’re HARD-WIRED for multi-dimensional awareness!
And honestly? You're more open than most. I know this 'cause you're here with me!
So, here are some tips to get you started OR blossom what's already open...
Comment below with any questions, or how these tips help your exploration!
1) Identify your primary sense of intuition:
Knowing (Claircognizant); Seeing (Clairvoyant); Hearing (Clairaudient); Emotional Feeling (Clairempathic); and Physical Feeling (Clairsentient).
Which is most natural to you?
For me, I'm visual. I was born clairvoyant. I see colors, lights, movie clips and beings. Color profoundly effects my mood. I visually notice synchronicites in daily life.
My friend hears. She’s clairaudient. She’s always been a singer. Loves music. Hears spirit. Naturally notices through songs, TV and others’ conversations.
2) Start here. Develop this first. THIS sense is most natural to you. It’s your low-hanging fruit!
3) Keep a running journal. That’s easily accessible… and electronic. Why? Because it’s awesome to key-word search! Years later, you’ll be pumped you did. Mine are in iPhone Notes.
4) Start CODE-BUILDING! Spot the patterns. Everything is God, so everything's synchronicity! State intentions for even quicker results. The MOMENT you do, the Universe conspires in response!
5) Test stuff. Question stuff. Ask for more clarity. DON'T BE SHY! Your primary guides are expanded versions of... YOU! There's nothing but Love!
I’d been seeing an Angelic entity upon waking. Thought it was Ariel. I said, “if yes, please show me a golden rose before bed tonight.”
Later, my son asked for help with a game. With choosing three words. First two he chose? GOLDEN and ROSE.
6) When this sense feels well-explored, either allow yourself to be nudged towards the next sense OR repeat step 1.
When one sense disappears, it’s often because we’re being guided to evolve another way.
7) Keep curious, light-hearted, flexible and in wonderment.
Maybe you’d “prefer” another primary intuition. Or you want certain info via a certain way...
For me? The tighter I clutch, the less I intuit. As with everything, it seems, RELAX AND ALLOW is key!